About admission fee /group application
Admission ticket sales period
- On the day ticket sale period: March 17, 2018 (Saturday)~ January 14, 2019 (Monday · holiday)
- All-access Pass sale period: November 17, 2017 (Friday)~ January 14, 2019 (Monday · holiday)
Admission ticket sales location
Convenience stores nationwide (sold at the ticket machine of Circle K Thanks, Seven Eleven, FamilyMart, Ministop, Lawson)
If you purchase a ticket at a convenience store, please search the following number on the ticket machine.
JTB leisure ticket
|Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Memorial Museum||0247178|
|Ticket 3(access to all 3 locations)||0247180|
|All access Pass||0248004|
Major travel agent companies such as JTB Kyushu Saga Branch, Saga Tamaya, Saga City Tourist Association, etc.
- For ticket agents, please see the list below.
- For general group admission, please contact the ticket management center of the admission ticket sales management headquarters.
Ticket Sales and Administration Headquarters Ticket Management Center
TEL: 0952-29-3671 FAX: 0952-29-3695 E-mail：
Handling time 9 : 30 thru 18 : 00 (Seven days a week during the period of the expo. )
|Themed locations||Admission ticket||General
|Single location||Ticket 3
(access to all 3 locations)(※1)
|Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Memorial Museum||800 yen||1,200 yen||600 yen||3,000 yen|
(※1) Ticket 3 is a regular entrance ticket and it allows you to access to each of the three facilities - the Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Memorial Museum, the Real Kōdōkan, the Hagakure Miraikan - once during the expo.
(※2) An all-access pass is a season pass and it allows you access all three facilities - the Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Memorial Museum, the Real Kōdōkan, the Hagakure Miraikan - an unlimited amount of times during the expo.
(※3) Those who purchased all-access pass are eligible for one "postcard" of theme pavilion 3 drawn by contemporary artist Yukihiro Yamagami who is active in Japan and overseas.
- Free for students high school-age and younger
- Persons possessing physical disability certificate, special education certificate, etc. are free of charge including one caregiver.
- General group admission apply to groups with more than 20 paid visitors.
Group ticket application for "Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Memorial Museum," "Real Kōdōkan" and "Hagakure Miraikan" should be booked in advance for smooth entrance.
Group entrance application and charter bus parking application
In the case of using a bus parking lot or visiting by a group (more than 20 people), please be sure to fax in advance “the Entrance Application of general groups and school event groups to “Hizen Saga Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Expo theme pavilion and a charter bus parking lot” in the form as follows and the “itinerary” in an optional form to the admission ticket sales management headquarters ticket management center.
- When entering the theme pavilion during congestion, you may have to wait in queue.
- Bus parking fee will be collected on site.
- For more details, please contact the following inquiries.
Inquiry desk for group entrance application and charter bus parking application is as follows:
Hizen Saga Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Expo Admission Ticket Sales Management Headquarters Ticket Management Center
TEL: 0952-29-3671 FAX: 0952-29-3695 (9: 30 thru 18: 00) Seven days a week during the period of the expo.
Charter Bus Parking Information (*note that the parking guidelines were updated to the following on April 11)
- Chartered buses, such as motor coaches or micro buses, can only be boarded or exited at the Saga Shrine Outer Garden Car Park. (There is a ￥1,000 fee each time for pick up and drop off.)
- After passengers have exited at the Saga Shrine Outer Garden Car Park, chartered vehicles will be asked to wait at the former site of the Saga Prefectural Kōseikan Hospital. (Parking is free of charge.)
* There is space for about 30 chartered vehicles at the Saga Prefectural Kōseikan Hospital.
For general travel groups
- [PDF] Hizen Saga Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Expo Exhibition Theme Pavilion
General group entrance application and charter bus parking lot application Form
- [Word] Hizen Saga Bakumatsu-Meiji Restoration Expo Exhibition Theme Pavilion
General group entrance application and charter bus parking lot application form